Guide to Install 1th Gen Chrysler 300C Projector Headlight
Today we will show you how to install a projector headlights on a 2005 to 2010 Chrysler 300c. You need to make sure you have all the tools before you proceed with installation: drive ratchet, extension, 10mm, 8mm, 7mm socket, trim pad remover, red and black wire, wire striper and wire crimper. Now let’s begin step by step.
- Towards the bottom ofthe bumper, you will remove ten seven millimeter bolts indicated, remove three plastic clips located at the front edge of the fender liner
- Nowpull the fender liner aside remove the two 10 millimeter bolts, disconnected connector located behind a fender liner then the bumper light sockets and the fog lights
- Remove four plastic clips located at thetop of the front bumper
- Pull forward on the sides of the frontbumper then remove the front bumper and set it aside
- At the bottom of theheadlights will remove an eight millimeter bolt, remove two more eight millimeter bolts located at the top of the headlight
- Now we can remove thefactory headlights and disconnect the headlight harness
- connected headlight harness to the newprojector headlights then place it in the stock location
- Replace our hardware in reverse order ofremoval, tighten two 8mm bolts. And finally replace the front bumper, replace four plastic clips, tighten two 10 mm bolts.
- Reconnect fog light, bumper light and electric harness, replace 3 plastic clips, tighten ten 7mm bolts, close the hood and then you are done.
When all is done, make sure to check all electrical connections and life function before taking your car back on the road.